diumenge, 14 de maig del 2017

THE LAST WEEK IN SECOND OF BATXILLERAT

Today is Sunday and this week have been a completely madness, we have had an exam per day and all the homework. We have a philosophy work that I consider that is completely unnecessary, because is only copy the book and do some exercises that you do as fast as you can without think, and you feel like a machine, this last week I feel like a machine, because we have to finish all the work to do the Selectivitat. I’m seeing that some teachers try to do in a week something that during the year we had done in a month, and I’m not learning we work faster but without learn, without think. So what is purpose of selectivitat: a competition between high schools or an exam to prepare us to the university? If is the second I think that to go to university is really important think and be critical something that now seems impossible.  

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada