dissabte, 20 de maig del 2017

My English competence in 2017 

I think that my best oral presentation was the TDR presentation because was a presentation that I’ve made alone and I had to complete like ten minutes talking about something I had been working during months and I think that this presentation was the video that I realize that my pronunciation have improve a lot since I’ve started seen TV series in English.

My best writing I think that are two: one my last year in the high school and the other Is there a soulmate for you?  I think that both are related because my last year in the high school express a part of my life that build who I am now my thoughts… the other one, Is there a soulmate for you express one of my thoughts about something concretely: love. I think I have a particular point of view about love but I also think that this is incredible the diversity of opinions is what make the world amazing and I think that the base of all opinion is in the school and the high school will mark who you are going to be for the rest of your life


My english progress from 2014-2017

During the last year of ESO we didn’t do as many blog as we have done during batxillerat so I can compare all the blog. My blog progress during batxillerat since first of batxillerat until now my blog had done a completely turn, I started the blog with posts like exams or shows on this posts I done the minimum to pass but over the time I make the blog part of my voice and is the only place in the high school where I really can express my opinion.

In respect of the language I think that I have progress because I acquired fluency in writings and I’ve learnt more vocabulary even so I have to improve a lot with them. About the presentations I haven’t found any video but I’m sure that I had improved my pronunciation because during this year I done something that help me to learn a lot of English and improve my pronunciation I have started seeing tv series in original version.

In all my posts I can see a personal development during these years especially in the topics that I choose to talk about it are topics more related with what is happening in the society because I’m really worried about it. 


Resultat d'imatges de ENGLISH PROGRESS


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada